Navigation
Home Page

Gohirio Mabolgampau 14.6.24 Postponing Sports

Oherwydd rhagolygon glaw trwm dros nos sy'n effeithio ar gyflwr y cae, a'r posibilrwydd o fellt a tharanau yfory bydd angen gohirio ein mabolgampau. Ceisiwn aildrefnu ar gyfer dechrau wythnos nesa, yn ddibynol ar y tywydd eto. Manylion i'w cadarnhau. Diolch am eich dealltwriaeth. 

 

Due to the forecast of heavy rain overnight which affects the condition of the field, and the possibility of thunder and lightning tomorrow it will be necessary to postpone our sports day. We aim to reschedule for the beginning of next week, dependent on the weather of course. Details to be confirmed. Thank you for your understanding.

Top